- NL Sena
"I am losing a bit of interest in the content but you're not losing this subscriber yet."
Hello NL team,
Here is a short version of my feedback to fit word count, will try to be articulate next time.
– Women subscribers: yes we do exist, writing to let you know so you have another data point to count. I definitely don’t engage enough like the male counterparts on Twitter etc., so perhaps our presence is less felt.
– 2019 subscription renewal took over a week for me, only worked after 4 tries.
– Abhinandan: please consider toning down rants (I especially loved the crapping on Netflix special Lust Stories on Awful and Awesome). Otherwise, what is the difference between my layman inarticulation vs you, who has more experience and access to a wider audience? Rants are great, but at one point it was all starting to sound like just that.
– Content has been hit or miss lately.
– Lots of missed promises for several “deep dive” topics.
In short, I am losing a bit of interest in the content but you’re not losing this subscriber yet (I have downgraded myself though from I Have Dream to Stay Hungry Stay Foolish). There’s nothing better out there.
So thank you for the work you keep doing (I am not being sarcastic, I mean it. You folks are doing a great job, I cannot get past a few minutes on any other news related Indian podcast).